Current Data LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.currentdata.net and www.current-data.com websites (collectively, the “Service”).
Personal Information Collection
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but not limited to, your email address, name, phone number postal address, payment details, and other information (“Personal Information”).
Automatically Collected Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Log Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
How We Use Collected Information
We collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate the Service
- We use your information and share it with select third parties in order to display content on the Service correctly, collect payment, and to otherwise make the Service function properly. We also use you information and share it with select third parties in order to maintain and develop the Service and in connection with other services we provide, and to receive payment
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently
- To research our Service
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the Service and to evaluate the effectiveness of the Service and our marketing and business efforts
- To improve our Service
- We use your information and feedback and share it with select third parties to improve our Service
- To send users information they agreed to receive
about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- We use your information and share it with select third parties on an ongoing basis to share details, news, and marketing information about our Service and the services of select third parties
- To send periodic communications
- We may use your email address or other contact information to send you information and updates or to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests
- To provide to select third parties
- We may sell, rent, or otherwise commercially share your information, including your Personal Information, to select third parties to the extent permitted by applicable law
- We may also disclose any collected information, including Personal Information, if: (1) the disclosure is necessary or useful to our provision of services; (2) we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, interests, or property; (3) we are acting in good faith to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request; (4) we believe in good faith the disclosure is required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, search warrant, court order, or similar legal or administrative process; and (5) a third party purchases or otherwise acquires us or the Service, whether as part of a merger, acquisition, asset sale, bankruptcy, liquidation, or other event, in which case your information will likely be among the assets being transferred
Do Not Track Disclosure
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (i.e., request made in 2020 will receive information regarding 2019 sharing activities).
To obtain this information in connection with information collected through the Service, please send an email message to email@example.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line and in the body of you message. We will provide the requested information to you at your email address in response.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
As a paying customer to the services offered by this website, you have been assigned an administrator who will update information provided by you, regarding licenses, usage, and other information that may include personal information of users of your account. Please contact your assigned administrator to review, update, or remove any personal information in your account.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of you state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those in your jurisdiction.
IF you are located outside of the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Services.
WE do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from any Children, we will take immediate steps to permanently remove that information from our servers.